Saturday, July 24, 2010

Live Music

Dear Diary:

The other night I went to a live music concert at The Foundry.  Maximillion Kleene was performing.  He's a terrific singer!  He puts his own touch to new songs and performs many of his own creations too.  His concerts are always packed so I wanted to get there early and stand out in the crowd so I decided to wear a new outfit.
I love this top from Modern Gypsy.  The bright colours seemed to fit right in with the party mood of the concert.  It's trendy so I just had to buy it.  But I found out it goes with lots of things in my closet.  I picked up the leggings from The Dressing Room.  They came in three colours and this pair went so well with the top...they're SOOOO sexy...and the set was a bargain too!
The crowd was in a good partying mood so it didn't take me long to feel like dancing.  I was wearing my new stilettos but didn't think twice about how my feet were going to feel at the end of the night.  "Vanity thy name is woman!" 
Shake it!!

After Max finished, I was on a roll so it was time to head out to another party.  Thank goodness I didn't have to go to work the next day. **Sigh** 




Good Night for now.

Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent
Hair: Truth Hair Joanna

Outfit:
Top: Modern Gypsy Tropical Top Flower
Leggings: Glow Studio It was me leggings TDR
Shoes: The Vinyl Cafe Teal String Stilettos

Accessories:
Earrings: Paper Couture Oversized Enamel Loop
Bracelet: (right) Baubles Boho Jewelry Texture Change  Bangles
               (left) Dark Mouse Bangles

Poses: Striking Poses

Location: The Foundry