Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OMG!!! It's FREE!!!

Dear Diary:

You know how I love clothes.  I tell you about my shopping trips ALL the time.  But this time you'd be very proud of me.  This past week I found 4 fantastic dresses and they're all FREE!

The first one is a great colourful and very versatile sweater dress.
I've worn it now, at this time of year, but I can see it in the fall over a pair of leggings with boots.  I love the brightness of the colours and the funnel neckline.  I'm truly taken with this dress.  It perks me up every time I put it on.

The next one is so much fun to wear.
The colour is so complimentary to any skin tone.  The shimmery raspberry skirt is filmy and floats when you walk.  I love the funky flower head band.  It matches the pin on the dress but can be left off if you don't like it.  This dress can be worn for an afternoon lunch or to a club at night with a nice touch of glitzy jewelry.

The third dress was a great find.
I love the poofy skirt on this dress.  It works well for cocktails or to a dance.  The material is like "shot" taffeta....the colour shimmers with a variety of hues depending on the light.  It looks mauve but blues, pinks and greens can be seen in the material on the skirt.

The last is without a doubt my fav!
I adore the baby doll type dresses and this one is one of the best.  The lace over skirt hangs so well from the bodice and floats when you walk.  The lace trim on the underskirt looks very delicate and yet, stands out well from the rest of the dress.  I found other colours in the store but the white is so pretty for this time of year.

So...don't you think I did good this week, Dear Diary????  I found great finds.  The dresses can be worn for a variety of social events in SL and are perfect for my lifestyle.  I'll have to look for more in the weeks to come...I just LOVE clothes!!

Good Night for now.


Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent
Hair: Bryce 

Accessories:
Earrings: Exodi Amnah Hoops 

Dresses:
Picture 1: Tokyo Express Rainbow
Picture 2: MiaMai Fashion Week Gift Mauve dress
Picture 3: ][Awram-Viie][ Dress Mesh Pink
Picture 4: *+Jill+* FGD white 

Poses: ~N~