Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

Dear Diary:

You know how I love clothes, jewelry, hair styles...but I'M FANATIC ABOUT SHOES!!
I want to tell you about my favourite pairs of summer wedges that I have in my closet right now.
 
 I love the Zebra design from Indie Rose.  The ankle part straps around the ankle, attaches to the side and into the sole.  The print is very authentic looking and there are two other animal prints to choose from. The fabric part also comes in a variety of solid colours.  The  wedge part is a darker colour so it compliments any of the fabric colours.  The HUD for skin colour and nail polish is very easy to use. The look of this shoe is SOOOOO sexy.
The shoes from Surf Couture have a closed in toe which gives it a more casual look.  The wedge is a little different shape, being more sculpted.  The texture has a wooden appearance but fits nicely onto the fabric.  The shoes fit well on the foot, and show a little toe.  Because they are more casual looking, they're very versatile and can be worn with pants, shorts or a dress.  They come in a variety of two-tone effects.
Of course, the Espadrilles by Gos, are very popular right now, and have been discussed at length.  The picture showing the back of the shoe, shows how well made they are.  Notice the heel piece that attaches onto the sole, with the ribbon.  It surrounds the heel well, and shows how the ribbon weaves in and out.  That piece and the heel are covered in burlap and show great detail in the making.  The ribbons fall discreetly to  the back of the shoe and are tied in a comfortable manner.  This wedge displays a lot of detail in the making.  The nice part is after buying the initial shoe, every colour is only a fraction of the cost.  How sweet is that!!!  I have several colours and will probably go back for more. 
These Rainbow Wedges are fun!  The bright colours let you wear them with a variety of things from the closet.  I love the hummingbirds on the front.  The HUD gives you a good sampling of nail polishes for your toes and skin samples that cover a wide range.  ::Page 3:: has several multi-coloured pairs and some that are solid.  A very good selection made it hard to choose just one. 

All of these shoes are quite reasonably priced so I was able to purchase LOTS of each.  I do love shoes.  I can't tell you how many pairs I have in the closet but I think there's always room for just one more pair.  I'm going to be dreaming of shoe stores tonight.

Good Night for now.

Credits:
Poses: Just a Pose