Thursday, July 15, 2010

Uma visita ao Brasil!

Dear Diary:
I bought this FANTASTIC dress and then wondered where I could go to show it off...so I went to my favourite travel agency, Agencia de Viagens, and they told me ...BRAZIL!!
I bought this dress at Timmy's, a new store to me.  It was a special buy but all the clothes were very reasonable in price.  I spent a lot of time there and will definitely go back for more items.  I love their designs. I love the way this scarf falls around the neck.  The top accentuates the hips and the skirt is so swishy.  I just LOVE this dress.  And I had shoes to go with it!!  That was a plus!
 This location offered everything - a beach with a bar, or a fountain with surrounding shops.  On the beach were romantic stops along the way.  A lovely setting!!
 After all the exploring, some shopping, a drink on the beach, ending with some dancing, I came home and rolled into bed.

Good Night for now.


Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Muriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood Greta Garbo
Hair: W&Y Haiti (from the Haiti Relief Fund)
Outfit:
Dress: Timmy Designs Red Evening Dress (25L special)
Shoes: Kalnins Shoes Orchid (group gift)
Accessories:
Earrings: Shine Antique Chandelier earrings (no longer available)
Bracelet: Icing Princess Pearl bracelet
Poses: ~N~; Striking Poses; Exposeur 

Location: Buzios Brasil