Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A visit to the Basilica

Dear Diary:
There's a wonderful church that I've been meaning to revisit. It's the Basilica Cardinale Cathedral Church.
I was here awhile back but was "inappropriately" dressed, according to the Father so this time I wore reserved colours.  
But to go in, I did need to wear a summer hat and gloves and cover up my bare shoulders.
 I lit a candle once inside and was overcome by the spiritual aura in the surroundings.
 When I walked up the aisle, I was taken by the simple but beautiful altar.
I knelt to say thanks for my wonderful family, my terrific friends and my charmed life.  The visit brought me an overwhelming peaceful calm.  What a happy day!


Good Night for now.

Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Muriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent
Hair: Laqorki Hair Saturday
Outfit:
Dress: IBizarre Wild silk pencil skirt and top (brown) from the 50% sale
Jacket: Fri. tourist jacket (brown - only jacket portion)
Shoes: Gos Espadrilles (sand)
Accessories:
Purse: Septem Essentia Croco Kelly bag (brown) (no longer available)
Earrings: Baubles Boho jewelry Moon earrings (gold)
Hat & gloves: SWA sunhat & gloves (latte) (no longer available)
Poses: Striking Poses

Location: Recommended by Agencia de Viagens