Friday, August 20, 2010

A Visual Punch

Dear Diary:

When I went shopping this week, I bought this filmy chiffon summer dress and needed a place to wear it to.  When my travel agency, Agencia de Viagens, sent me a message encouraging a visit to "Two Fishes", I decided that this was the place to wear my new dress.  It proved to be a great suggestion and was truly a psychedelic experience in visual awareness.  

Usually entrances are non-descript.  This one was fantastic from the beginning.
I landed in a glorious field of pink poppies [which complimented the colour of my dress, by the way].  The surroundings needed to be looked at with supreme attention.  There was just so much to take in.  I walked a few steps over and found a comfortable place to sit.
At the seating area, this adorable hummingbird found me and attached itself to me for the whole tour.
 It was hard reading instructions with him in my face. You could visit several areas in the sim.  I landed in a tunnel and walked in to the next area.
The doves flew around and around me.  Fireflies buzzed up and down. I was just completely overwhelmed. I got lost at one point but finally found the exit.
The whole sim needs to be explored in depth.  The builder did a fantastic job. I hope everybody gets a chance to visit this location.  It's a work of art with so many diverse areas to visit.  I loved every part I saw.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:

Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent
Hair: Analog Dog Maddy


Dress: Tomoto holo robe marine
Shoes: [Gos] Shoes espadrilles (white)


Poses: AnnaH (Storin) Model Behavior


Location: Two Fishes on the recommendation of Agencia de Viagens