Friday, October 1, 2010

My Favourite Time of Year

 Dear Diary:

I really love the bright crispness of winter; spring brings on renewal and promise; summer is warm and lazy but fall is above all, with its lavishness of colour, my favourite time of year. 
I love getting out in the back yard and just being a kid again.  I throw the leaves up in the air and watch them fall to the ground.
I sit on the ground and let the falling leaves come down around me.
I like to lie on my back, stare at the sky and let the leaves cover me.
I'm amazed at all the colours and shapes.
Ahhh yes...fall captures the beauty of everything around.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday (light) 50L Friday
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola (from light skin pack)
Hair: W&Y Hair No. 135
Nails: Candy Nails Basic nails (Red 02)

Sweater: Pig There b Leaves on it (The Season Hunt)
Pants: (Pixie Dolls) Cimarron set jeans (dust)
Shoes: IHS Sneakers (Bloody Brown) Free

Earrings: ::Exodi:: Amah hoops
Necklace: (Epoque) (mpb) Vanity chain

Poses: Olive Juice Autumn leaves me happy (The Season Hunt)