Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Love a Good Bargain

Dear Diary:

I've often told you that I really love clothes, jewelry, shoes, hair styles and everything that goes with them.  But the Scottish part of me is always looking for a good price.  "Quality and quantity for a bargain", is my motto.  So when I get the urge to buy something new, the first place I go to is The Dressing Room.


Whoever came up with the concept of The Dressing Room was a genius!  I can shop there for all the things that are close to my heart and everything is very reasonably priced.  Not only that, but all items are by excellent designers so you know that it's all well made.  On top of all of these bonuses, the items change regularly so the store always has fresh inventory.  The concept makes good business sense and from the viewpoint of the shopper, it's shopping heaven.  One stop shopping for sure!

Pictured here, are a few things I bought that I just love.
Take a visit to The Dressing Room for some great bargains.

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: YS&YS Andrea Passion TDR #15
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Seductress lashes
Hair: YS&YS Big Chignon (in Andrea skin pack) TDR #15
Nails: PXL Nail Polish Manicure (Pink #1)

Jacket: LeeZu Baxter La pequena chaqueta TDR #15
Skirt: SMS Chiffon skirt (violet) TDR #11
Shoes: GField Bow Strap Stilettos Kate (plum) (group gift)

Earrings: Aglaia Eastern delight set

Pose: LaLa Moon pose stand (old freebie)


Limo to: The Dressing Room