Friday, December 17, 2010

Decorate...and eat a bit....decorate....and eat a bit

Dear Diary:

Tonight I'm going to a Christmas party with some friends.  I love the parties at this time of year.  It's always dress-up-major, deck-the-ears-neck-wrist, and do-the-do kind of time.  I love putting on the make-up, the jewelry, the push-up bra with the strapless dress and going out and just having a great time with the people I love.

I thought I'd better finish the tree before I left so I got myself in gear and packed the tree with lots of bling.  Sometimes I put candy canes on the tree but usually what happens is that I eat a bunch before they even reach the branches.  Then the peppermint starts to get to me.  YUUUUCKK!!!!  Just over-kill!
It was a relief getting ONE of the inside trees decorated with lights and all the extras.  I put this one in the front window because it just looked so glittery. I wanted all the neighbours to see it. I think I'm almost finished with the decorations now.  I guess I should start wrapping soon.  That's a big job I must tackle next week.

Well, off I go to have some fun.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations (Teri)
Nails: Love Soul Nail color (copper) 


Dress: Shampoo Satin stone dress (pink gold)

Earrings, choker, bracelet: Mood Celestial AG


Pose: !Bang (Glitz 5)


Props:
Candy cane: CnS design (free)
Christmas tree: LSD Sparkling Christmas tree (golden dark)