Sunday, December 5, 2010

Even the outside needs some decorations

Dear Diary:

The weather really is getting wintery.  Of course there is snow on the ground but the wind is blowing harder and chillier and there are always a few flakes flying around.  But I knew the trees outside had to have some decorations on them so I went out the other night just before I went dancing.  It was chilly but the thought of my house looking all glowy and toasty, made me feel likewise inside.
Some of my trees were snow covered and with the white lights and silver bows, they looked straight out of a Christmas card.  But I wanted to concentrate on the poor little green fir that just didn't seem to stand up straight.  I put on coloured lights and big coloured baubles to make it feel just as important as the other ones.

I thought I looked just as decorative in my gold formal gown.  Hmmm....guess I could stand in the garden and be a Christmas decoration too.  Hmmmm...guess not!  I think I would be frozen within a few minutes.

I'm really enjoying decorating my house AND myself this month.  Looking forward to more decorations of both.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing: 
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my honey

Formal gown: SAS CouCou (gold)


Earrings and necklace: Caroline's Jewelry Carlotta (onyx)


Christmas trees:
Malt: Xmas tree snowy (group gift)
Just my Imagination: Christmas tree 2