Monday, June 6, 2011

Denim 4 me...Me 4 Denim

Dear Diary:

OK...reveal time!!  This is ME!  I mean it.  Denim is ME!  When I found out what the colour choice was for the  52 week colour challenge, I knew that I would post ME!  This is what I look like in my world.  I put on my jeans as soon as I come from work, add a tee [green is my favourite colour] and today I added a cardigan since it was a little cool on this side of the grid.  I usually wear hoop-type earrings and a watch to let me know how behind I am.  Wash the face so, no makeup except for a little lip gloss, and hair usually looks like this after a day of work.  So now you know...it's out in the open....this is really ME!
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Makeup: LeLutka Lola gloss
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: W&Y #154

Tee: Coco DesignsTee (gift)
Cardigan: Miseria ash cardigan (avacado)
Jeans: JANE 27 distressed cuffed jeans (light wash)(rolled cuff)
Shoes: YS&YS Pilar wedges (denim)(TDR)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry large hoop earrings (silver)
Watch: DCCXXIII FW-16

Poses: Exposeur (Just Dance)