Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 144th Birthday Canada!

Dear Diary:

Since it's a long weekend for me, I'm going away to stay with some friends at their cottage.  I do this every year and it's always a lot of fun.  There's the traditional bonfire, roasted wieners with all the accompaniments, potato salad, and of course the toasted marshmallows [the best part].

I hope everyone in Canada has a wonderful Canada Day tomorrow.  Please have a safe but happy holiday and return without harm.

At the same time, I would like to wish all my American friends a happy July 4th.  I know they will be celebrating just as much as we will be.

I always wear this tee at this time of year.  I think it's such a great representation of two countries that are linked in so many ways. 

Happy Holiday Everybody.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Amacci Adena (gift)

Tee: USA-Canada t-shirt (no longer available)
Shorts: Coco denim shorts (group gift)
Sandals: Aoharu EthnicBijou sandals (opal)

Fireworks: Belle's 4th of July Fireworks

Pose: Reel Expression