Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stressed? Trying Gardening

Dear Diary:

One thing I enjoy doing in any world is gardening.  I can get out and dig in the earth, plant some new flowers and the rest of the world seems to fade.  So when the temperature went up...I went out!


I have a flower bed just outside my house.  The Hydrangea is up, tulips are blooming, hosta is poking out of the earth and the Bleeding Heart is just getting leaves.  The fern seems to be nice and green.  Of course the weeds are doing best of all.
The weeding is always the part I hate the most but I know that it has to be done.
There's something so rewarding about sitting back and looking at what your hard work has produced [and it gives you time to have a quick rest].

These garden plants from Herb's Garden are wonderful because they "grow" with the season.  Each one is changeable to the varying seasons from spring right through to winter.  Right now they're just starting out but in another month they'll be flowering.

It was a great gardening day! 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Makeup: LeLutka Lola pure gloss
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: LaLa Moon (Dream)

Top: Punch Drunk flower tank (yellow)(no longer available)
Shorts: Cupcakes summer shorts (grey)
Boots: UBU retro stars rain boots

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry large hoop earrings (silver)(gift)
Sunglasses: Baiastice (part of Spring Fling outfit)
Gardening gloves: (no reference to location)

Flowers, shrubs, garden bed, birch tree: Herb's Garden
Wheelbarrow: SL Marketplace
Crates: I Her Garden Crate (crates A and C)

House: La Galleria Magnolia Cottage

Animation: 7th Commandment Muircastle Animations Gardening