Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 2011 is supposed to be lucky

Dear Diary:

I was sitting at my dining room table yesterday checking out my schedule on the calendar, when I realized it was almost the end of July.  It brought to mind an email I got several months ago, announcing that July would be a special month due to the fact it had 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays.  Since this would not happen for another 823 years, I should pass the message on and then would receive good luck along with a great deal of money.


Well, that is certainly one of those urban legends that circulates around and around and the email is still coming to me citing the impending influx of fortune to those who pass it on.  But in reality, it happens when any month containing 31 days, has the first fall on a Friday.  It often occurs once a year.

Next year, January and July will have the same five day repeat, only with Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  Two months in one year should be REALLY lucky!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday (suntan) (Rocking Friday)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye lashes: LeLutka 2011 lashes / long
Hair: W&Y #154
Manicure: Candy Nail Basic Nails (Red 02)

Dress: tomoto camisole longue passion
Bare feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2 barefeet

Earrings: [bewildebeest] Cassandra earrings (paua shell)
Bracelet: Zaara Pratha silver cuff (malachite)

Dining room suite: La Galleria Dinner Party Set v5 French Pine Cabriole
Carpet: La Galleria Antique Agra Rug Tan and White


Pose: in chair