Monday, August 8, 2011

Amazing Apricot

Dear Diary:

I didn't know that apricots have to be picked when ripe and eaten fairly soon after that or they go bad. 

I didn't know you couldn't store them unless they were dried.

I didn't know that the Italian liqueur, Amaretto, gets its flavour from the kernel of the apricot and not almonds.  Go figure!

I'm just learning so much.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday skin (sun tan) (Rocking Friday)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Mozz Cosmetics eyelashes
Hair: Tomoto t.humanoide OKAPPA

Cami: Lisa L summer top (coral)
Shorts: Lisa L summer shorts (coral)
Sandals: Aoharu flat gladiator sandals (gold)
Hat: Gos Shoes floppy hat with scarf
Bag: Je suis insouciant bag brown (shade 1)

Earrings: Baubles Moon earrings (copper) (no longer available)

Poses: aDorkable poses (frisky)