Friday, August 26, 2011

One of my Favourite Songs

Dear Diary:

I was reading the ICON Lifestyle magazine and noticed the article about DJs and the songs they love to play.  I suddenly thought of songs I love to listen to over and over again. 

One of my favs right now is "These Days" by the Foo Fighters, an alternative rock band formed in 1994.  This song is from their current collection, Wasting Light and I think one of the best on the albumn.


But it's alright.
Yeah it's alright.
I said it's alright.
Easy for you to say.
Your heart has never been broken.
Your pride has never been stolen.

Not yet, not yet.
One of these days.
I bet your heart'll be broken.

I bet your pride'll be stolen.
I'll bet, I'll bet, I'll bet, I'll bet.
One of these days. One of these days.

Watch Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters.  This song is so good!

And who among us has never had a heart that's been broken?

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Alma

Men's Suit: Complete outfit from 2ndMe (SL Marketplace)

Pose (with guitar) Glitterati (Rock star)

Location: The Rock Store