Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ka-ki OR kar-ki? Same to me!

Dear Diary:

The latest colour for the 52 week challenge is khaki.  I really like this colour and it was easy finding something that I felt fit the colour.  But the hard part is the pronunciation!  Is it Ka-ki?  Or is it kar-ki?  Everybody I talked to had their own opinions but whatever way you say it, it still means the same to me.
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics glittery smokey eye (gold)
Eye lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Eyelashes version 2 (#01)
Hair: Tukinowaguma Indy Reggae short
Nails: PXL Creations Nailpolish (pink #1)

Sweater, belt, leggings and shoes: M&C Factory Fall (brown)

Earrings: Uzuri Mwezi gold earrings
Necklace 1: Uzuri Mwezi gold necklace
Necklace 2: Uzuri Mapatano necklace

Poses: Olive Juice (Lookbook 2)