Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thinking about the summer

Dear Diary:


Ahhh...it is September 1st so I hauled out my thinking chair to go over the past few months of summer.  I know, I know, I know.  There are still many days of warm weather left but let's face it - the really hot days have already passed us by.

I had a wonderful summer.  I ride a bike (as in motorcycle) so when I managed to get some vacation, I went off into the country whenever I could.  There's something about getting away from the concrete and construction and going to fresh greeness and bright flowers.  I love "touching base with my roots" as they say.

I must admit, I like getting back to the fall - cool nights, warm days, routine.  There's something comfortable about that.  But my summer - yes, my summer - I do become a different person.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun kissed)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey Eye (black)
Eye lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes (Version 2) (09)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (German Red)
Nails: SN Shiny Black
Hair: Bryce Hair Puck

Tank: [Insatiable Fashions] Rock Star Top Black 1
Jacket: Female Rocker Jacket (from inventory)
Capris: SYSY's capris (part of Yardena set) (gift)
Sneakers: McChuck's Basic Black (SL Marketplace)
Baseball Cap: NeurolaB Inc Freebie Cap Promo 2011

Earrings: Mood Fumo earrings
Bracelet: Earthstones Abraxxa's Peace cuff

Chair: Morantique / Garbo Model Chair Natura