Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sometimes I Deliver Presents

Dear Diary:

I don't normally need to deliver a lot of presents in my first world.  I visit friends on Christmas Eve and take their gifts over with me but most of my presents for family I leave under my tree.  Then everyone comes on Christmas Day for pressies and turkey.  But the few I do deliver provides a lot of fun.
Ah yes.  I've gone off the road a few times; had car trouble once; flat tire at least once and of course had many anxiety attacks along the way.  This year will be different.  We don't have a lot of snow so I don't think I'll run into the usual problems.  Wow...do you think things could run that smoothly?  Let's hope so.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (deep red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair (with hat): MINA Meike

Sweater: SMS Winter Xmas sweater (red) (old gift)
Scarf: Royal Blue winter is coming scarf (off milk) (gift)
Leggings: Acid and Mala metallic leggings (silver)
Boots: GF Long fur cuff boots (white)
Gloves: Cover girl gloves (black)

Pose: T.Thoranua (Me with many gifts)(SL Marketplace)
Backdrop: PNP Winter 2