Thursday, January 12, 2012

Building Snowmen

Dear Diary:

When I was a kid, I just loved going out on a wintery day when the snow was really sticky and build snowmen with my friends.  But lately, the weather in my part of the world has been very mild, a little snow, but definitely mild.  One day it snowed so all of a sudden I had mushy / a-little-on-the-sticky-side snow.  I definitely got the urge to build.  I went outside to roll snow to make something creative but noticed my neighbours shoveling or sweeping so embarassment kept me from rolling the balls for the snowmen.  All of a sudden I thought....wait...I can go to my other world...so I did.
I called up my friend, Chloe who is always game for doing something fun and we spent a great time outside on a picture perfect day. 

Good Night for now.

On Chloe:
Skin: YS&YS Linda
Lipstick: YS&YS lipstick for Linda (Light Rose)
Hair (with hat): Mina Liss
Sunglasses: Mokoptical Disco sunglasses (no longer available)
Sweater and jeans: Maison Marlene Scan 5
Boots: BM Boots worn brown leather

On Me:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Hair: Truth Hair Snowkitty (gift)
Sweater: Orion sweater (white) (no longer available)
Jacket: Zenith fur coat (baby pink)
Boots: Shiny Things ribbon boots (brown)
Gloves: Aleida Britta gloves (green plaid)

Props and poses: Baffle! Let's Build Snowmen