Monday, January 2, 2012

Champagne Starts the Year off Right

Dear Diary:

I was thrilled that Luna Jubilee started up the "52 week colour challenge" again.  I knew that she would be starting January 1st but I checked on December 29th just in case.  Ok...let's try the 30th...hmmm...well surely on the 31st.  Finally, despite the onset of hoards of people coming for New Year's dinner, I looked early in the morning.  YAY!!  There it was and the challenge starts again.  It's fun to be doing this again.
So, although I can't drink champagne, I sure can wear it.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (pale)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics Colourful winged eye with lashes (silver)
Hair: Laqroki Champagne

Dress: SAS Merel (Champagne)

Necklace: HelaMiyo The 52 necklace pearls falling on the back

Pose: LeLau celebration (champagne included) (SL Marketplace)