Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Essence of Iron

Dear Diary:

This week I'm ranking iron:

1. Iron is such a vital component in our blood and, a deficiency of it is the world's most common cause of anemia.

2. Iron is the cheapest and one of the most abundant of all metals, obtained from earth's minerals.

3. Iron, as a colour, is described as "lustrous metallic with a grayish tinge.
And of course, ranking at the bottom of my list -

499. Iron is something I should be doing to the basket of clothes I have in my laundry room.

Good Night for now.
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lipstick C-002 (gift)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (silver)
Eyelashes: Mozz Lashes version 2 (06)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Amandine Mesh

Dress: DCNY Wool mini dress (warm grey)
Leggings: En Svale leggings (border)
Boots: GOS DARE booties (platinum)
Purse: Septem Essentia colour change bag

Earrings: Mood Fumo earrings
Necklace: MG Twin Hearts necklace (mesh) (silver) (SL Marketplace)

Poses: Props n' Poses