Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dark Raspberry

Dear Diary:

Of all the summer fruit I can eat, I love raspberries the best.  One year my Mother decided to plant a variety of raspberry canes.  The next year, we had an abundance of red, white and black raspberries.  I pigged out for weeks, eating as many as I could every day.  Mom made them into muffins, cakes and biscuits.  She cooked them into sauces, marinades and jams.  There was a short period where I never wanted to look at another raspberry again.

Uh-oh...am looking at a dark raspberry right now.
 Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip C002 (gift)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey Eye (purple/black)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes Version 2 (01)
Hair: Pomme d'Amour Hair Ballet hair
Nails: Je Suis...naive Nails No. 001 (purple)

Dress: Maitreya mesh Cul-de-Sac (raspberry)
Hat: LaGyo Bow Hat (tinted)
Stockings: Shiny Things solid thigh highs (tinted) (gift)
Shoes: GField bow strapped stiletto Kate (plum) (gift)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Large Hoop Earrings (gold) (gift)
Necklace: Glow Studio Triple Moon necklace (gold & silver)

Poses: estetica; Sway's