Sunday, February 5, 2012

In my Sweet Little Alice Blues

Dear Diary:

When I was a kid, my elderly next door neighbour, loved the Alice Blue Gown song from the musical, "Irene" that came out in the '30's.  She would often sing it to me and dance me around the back yard.  It was kind of a 1-2-3, 1-2-3, waltz beat so for this week, I thought of wearing something to make me look sweet, demure, innocent.  Until I heard this rendition of the song:


I decided to at least keep the parasol.
Good Night for now

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip colour A (for light skins)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available0
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics colourful winged eye with lashes (silver blue)
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations Luna
Hair accessories: Dark Mouse sweet flower hair comb (tinted)

Lingerie: Insolence Lingerie Emily blue Tulle set
Slippers: Stark white slippers (tinted) (SL Marketplace)
Parasol: Montagne Noir Le Parasol (calla) (tinted)

Earrings: AB (Mood) Mother of Pearl

Poses: Isis Boutique