Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today is the First Day of Spring

Dear Diary:

Yep...today is the Vernal Equinox, or the first day of Spring, where day and night are usually the same length.

It's almost 'spring' in my part of the world.  The mounds of snow are gone from my yard, leaving me with a feeling that soon I'll be able to get in my garden.  However, there's always that final HURRAH where we get the last snow of the season but hopefully it might pass us by this year.

In my other world, I've removed the snow from my roof and property and early this morning was out looking for flowers to plant.

I visited Herb's Garden, a place where I get most of my plants and trees.  Many of his items are changeable with the seasons which is a great feature when you're decorating your property.  Iris are so beautiful and have some many varieties.
I really enjoyed this jaunt into a sim full of beautiful plants and flowers that cover every type of climate you can get.  It certainly put me in the spring mood.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Hair: Bryce Designs Puck

Jacket: [K] frill parka (O)
Pants: Miel MO Linen pocket pants (driftwood)
Sneakers: IHS sneakers (sunny yellow)

Earrings: YS Roundie earrings (gold)

Pose: Oberon's Trick