Thursday, April 19, 2012

Every Day Should Be Earth Day

Dear Diary:


This Sunday, April 22nd is Earth Day. 


The celebration has been carried on for over 40 years, bringing awareness and appreciation of our planet to everyone.

On this day we should be aware of several things we can do to help the Earth.  If on April 22nd, we all could pick 5 things to do to it would help.  Here are my five things:
  1. I'm riding my bike today.
  2. I've planted a tree.
  3. I'm reducing, reusing and recycling.
  4. I did shopping without using plastic bags.
  5. I planted shrubs around the house for insulation.
I'm wearing green and brown, colours to make us aware of our surroundings.

Here's a couple of websites to check out
How to celebrate Earth Day
Conserving Energy at Home
Take Action: Earth Day US EPA

Happy Earth Day!
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (natural matte)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Hair: Dark Mouse Julie

Tee shirt: 22! Lees Earth Day green (SL Marketplace)
Jeans: PD Basic Jeans (dust)
Sneakers: IHS sneakers (bloody brown) (free)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Large hoop earrings (gold) (gift)

Bicycle with pose: What Next Wintertime bicycle
Recycle bag: Urban Spirit
Tree: Herb's Garden Sculpted Elm tree (season changing)

Photo studio and background: PNP