Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yummy Lemon Chiffon

Dear Diary:

Oh lemon chiffon!  What a tantalizing colour that is!  When I first read the colour choice for the challenge this week, my mouth started watering.  Lemon chiffon cake....lemon chiffon pie....lemon chiffon pudding.  Then I had to talk to myself to say, "Why do you always think about food first?  Think outside your stomach!"  So I had to force myself to think about other lemon chiffon.  I visualized a flowing gown of chiffon in a pale lemon colour but that's not really me so here's what I came up with.
Cool and casual for a hot summer's day.  But still thinking about that cake.

Good night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (014)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MG party inverted crown
Hair: DBS Winnifer

Dress: Koko Boho mini dress (lemon) (mesh)
Flip flops: Maitreya Gold flip flops (lemon)

Necklace: Chuculet apoc necklace (yellow) (no longer available)

Poses: ploom (with umbrella); Frooti