Sunday, July 8, 2012

Astronaut Blue

Dear Diary:

The colour for the Challenge this week got me thinking.  Were there any astronauts who wore blue space suits?  Well you know me, I just had to look it up.


Of course white was the most popular because of the reflective properties and orange for visibility but couldn't find anything that mentioned blue.  This is such an awesome colour, I sent a letter off to NASA suggesting a change in their space suit colour-picker.

Good night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lipA (004) (no longer available)
Blush: Glamorize Glowing blush (red)
Beauty Mark: Blacklace
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (blue)
Lashes: MG eyelashes wild full thick
Hair: Mirai Stat
Nails: Je Suis...naive nails 001 (blues)

Dress: coldLogic dress gish (yellow)
Shoes: YS&YS Pilar wedges (TDR)

Earrings and Bracelets: Je Suis tente sky

Poses: Exposeur