Sunday, July 22, 2012

Let's Go to Aqua Island

Dear Diary:

I love this time of year - wearing cool clothes, swimming in the lake, sitting on the deck.  Ah yes...too soon I'll be hauling out the snow shovels so I better enjoy this while I can.
I'll keep Aqua Island in my thoughts in January.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (suntan)
Lip gloss: Mozz Cosmetics Lip Glossers (01)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (silver)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics lashes Version 2 (07)
Hair: Analog Dog b-ffwd (Hair Fair gift)
Nails: Je suis...naive nails No 001 (blue) (moving location)

Dress: Doppleganger Inc. Messina (aqua) (no longer available)
Shoes: Baiastice Maxine wedge (Mother of pearl)

Long necklace and earrings: Mandala kagetora set
Short necklace: Mandala milky way2 (polly white)

Poses: Hopscotch; GField