Sunday, September 9, 2012

Royal Blue Steps into the Spotlight

Dear Diary:

Blue is my least favourite colour.  Have I said that before?  But out of the whole blue colour spectrum, navy and royal blue are the two I really like and have a lot of those shades in my closet. 

I remember hearing that royal blue was chosen as one of the original web colours. 


Yep...I love this colour.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip C (001) (no longer available)
Lip Gloss: Mozz Cosmetics lip glossers (01)
Eyes: Ikon sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (blue)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes Party Swallow wings
Hair: Plume (Osmose) Amor
Nails: Je Suis..naive Nails no. 001 (blues)

Dress: Modern Gypsy Maitresse de L'eau
Boots: Peqe High Keira (tartan blue)

Earrings, necklace and ring: AB (Mood) Diamante "D" Ensemble

Poses: GF