Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm Tango-ing with Tangelo

Dear Diary:

What a vibrant colour this week

Named after a fruit that is a cross between a tangerine and a grapefruit, the tangelo has a very sweet flavour.  To me it looks like an orange with a top knot, and is about as big as a fist.  It's too cold in my area to grow any of these juicy fruit but I enjoy eating them.


Makes me wanna dance!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy lipstick (orange brown)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (black)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes Party Inverted crowns
Hair: Ivanka Akina Magic hair no. 21

Dress: justB tunic dress (orange / hot pink)
Tank top: Cupcakes simple shimmer tank (black)
Leggings: CoCo white leggings (tinted) (gift)
Boots: CoCo over-the-knee boot (black)

Poses: tea.s