Thursday, March 7, 2013

A New Store to Me #3

Dear Diary:

The other day I was looking for some new hair accessories, something perky to give me a springy feeling.  When I flew in to the store to check out some items, I got a triple bonus!  It was 3 stores in one!!

The main store is Wertina, a clothing store.  There's a good variety of casual clothes, covering jeans, tees, and shorts.  There are some cute dresses, ranging in design and colour.  I picked up the dress I'm wearing.  It has a plunging back not shown in the picture so it could serve as something more dressy.  As I walked through the store, it became .charme, a small shop for some unusual hair accessories - flowers and headbands.  I picked up a perky daisy headband that made me feel like spring.  As I turned around, I noticed an alcove with yet another store, Frozen, that supplies poses, where I picked up this pose for rainy weather.


Since the colour of my dress is "rainbow", I wanted to find a dark, rainy sim for a photo.  2304 Rain fit the bill.

Check out this 3 in 1 store when you get a chance.  It's full of surprises and can be a very productive shopping experience.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
From Wertina:
Dress: Eleonor Rainbow

From charme
Hair accessory: Soucis headband

From Frozen:
Pose and newspaper: Newpaper pose

Location: 2304 Rain