Monday, March 11, 2013

Crucible's Pom is the Colour of the Week

Dear Diary:

Every week I look forward to seeing what the colour combination is going to be for The Twisted Colour Challenge.  And every week, I shake my head, muttering, "Where does Sookie get these colour names from?"  I just love how her mind works and wished mine could think like that.  So - here's my interpretation of "Crucible's Pom"!


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Izzie's Dark Vibrant Lipstick (red)
Blush: Mock Natural blush (leather)
Scarf and hair: Iren Ladies scarf

Jacket: coldLogic austin coat (charcoal)
Pants: Ison high waisted cigarette trousers (gray)
Purse: The Secret Store Girly briefcase (coral)
Boots: GF Rose bootie "Diva" (orange)

Sunglasses: HOC Industries Ladies sunglasses

Poses: !Bang