Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today is the First Day of Spring. Yeah - Right!

Dear Diary:

Spring arrived this morning at 7:02am, or so I heard.  I wonder if they forgot my part of the world?  Yesterday it snowed - wet, heavy stuff - so it meant waiting for the snow plow to come by, shovelling quickly, so I could get on my way to work.   Flowers in my garden are still under a metre of snow so I'm getting the winter blues.  Where could I go to get that spring feeling?  I'm lucky I have a second world to find a great spring-like place.


I flew out to Izzie's.  She transforms her sim to match the season.  It's a wonderful place to take pictures, and of course to shop.  I had on my winter coat, and boots but to sit under the tree, with apple blossoms, butterflies and a sweet little bird beside me, brought a warm feeling to my mind and a supreme relaxation of all the muscles that ached from the shovelling.   

Now if I don't look out the window, or go outside for the next month or two I'll be fine.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Coat (hood up): !gO! corduroy coat (blue)
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots (blue suede)

Earrings: Mood fumo

Pose: in the bench
Location: Izzies