Thursday, May 16, 2013

A New Store to Me #5

Dear Diary:

I found a new store that has a delightful selection of clothes for women on the go.  I came upon Koko's Closet quite by accident.  Shopping wasn't on the agenda for the day but I decided to stop my travels to have a look around.  Right before me was a charming store so I thought I would take a peek inside.

The store's features are described as spotlighting "comfortable, classic, casual clothes for women" and that defines it perfectly.


I found a nice array of summer items.  There is an excellent range of colours for the capris, with tops for a mix or match look.  A variety of sundresses in monochromatic or pastel colours are featured.  I particularly liked the metallic leggings, which I bought for my next night out.  There's also some exceptional accessories, from sunglasses, scarves and purses to sexy lingerie.

It was really difficult to pick something to highlight the shop but I absolutely loved this silk dress in a sunny yellow.  The awesome bonus is the mesh fit me perfectly without the need for alterations.

On your next shopping trip, stop by at Koko's Closet and see what they have.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Dress: KC Mesh Summer Silk Dress (yellow and white)

Mailing a letter at It All Starts with a Smile