Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm so Sweet and Light

Dear Diary:

When I saw the title of the colour for the Challenge this week, I thought to myself, "Could I ever be sweet?"  "Not likely," I whispered.  So...I put on a low cut sweater; added some cool shades; and plumped up the lips with a funky paint....and voila!  How sweet is that!


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: essencial 80's fun lipstick (2)
Blush: croire sunkissed cheeks (SL Marketplace)
Hands: SLink Mesh Rigged Hands (casual)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Alma

Sweater: Malt Mesh cropped knit (lavender)
Capris: Mimikri Anouk capris (lemon)
Flip flops: Maitreya Gold flip flops (lemon) with Boho and Beads anklets

Sunglasses: Ladies Who Lunch Goggle glasses (tinted)
Purse: Indy & Co (Indyra Originals) Marina tote (yellow)

Poses: Olive Juice