Sunday, August 18, 2013

Preppy Violet for The Twisted Colour Challenge

Dear Diary:

When I was growing up, I was never accused of being "preppy".  To me, it meant following a certain lifestyle or clothing style and that's something I never did.  

For interest, I checked to see what I would have to do to be preppy and found the following suggestion:


"To look preppy, you should dress clean-cut and classy. The preppy look is also having a positive attitude, always being happy. Have good manners and etiquette also helps."   [from Ask]


I'm really going to have to work on that!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (lilac)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: mock Priscilla eyelashes
Hands: SLink mesh rigged hands (casual)
Hair: D!va Daria

Top: tulip Lace panel tank (beige)
Skirt: tulip Twilight Maxi skirt (cloud)
Shoes: Baiastice Maxine wedge (mother of pearl)

Earrings: Zaara Urvi chandelier earrings (colour) (silver)
Bracelets: Zaara Indra painted stacked bangles (silver)

Poses: The Muse Poses