Sunday, October 6, 2013

Enchanted High for Twisted Colour

Dear Diary:

The Twisted Colour Challenge is calling for a very vibrant duo this week.  As you all know, pink is not for me but this shade is such a soft one I quite like it.


The name made me think of high school, although I could never have worn this to my school.  Uniforms were the dress of the day for me.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Lipsticks (milkshake)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity eyeshadow with lashes (peacock)
Hands: SLink AVEnhanced Mesh hands (casual)
Hair: Plume Kiss From a Rose (no longer available)

Dress: Mutresse Vera Studded mini dress (teal)
Boots: Mutresse Galena boots (teal)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Drop earrings (pastel)

Poses: oOo Studio