Friday, February 21, 2014

I Got Rid of the Cold...Now It's the Snow

Dear Diary:

A few weeks back I wrote about the extreme cold I was having.  Yes, that was a miserable time.  It has warmed up a little but as always, with a warming trend comes the snow.  Now I have that to complain about.

Last week, 45cm [almost 18 inches] of snow was dumped on my area.  The plow went by and it was impossible to get out of the driveway.  The snowblower came out and I spent an hour before work blowing, shovelling and digging out.  Now here we are a week later and it's happened all over again!  Wet, heavy sloppy snow is blowing around outside.  The street plow and sidewalk plow have managed to, yet again, force me to put on the toque, parka and tall boots to clear my path to the road.  But this morning I was saved - a bit.  The city has closed the schools and encouraged people to stay home.  Suits me just fine.  



My friend Chloe and I flew to a wintery sim for a snow ball fight.  At least in my second world I can have some fun without shovelling or snowblowing first.  I enjoyed this a lot better.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Clawtooth Cozy Cutie
Vest: Meli Imako Mesh ladies padded vest (SL Marketplace)
Pants: Coco Shiny leggings
Gloves: Izzie's Basic Fluffy Gloves (orange) for SLink AvEnhanced hands
Boots: DECO Mesh Some Boots (spray)

I'm wearing:
Hair: Mina Hair Carlijin
Jacket: Meli Imako Ladies Padded coat (SL Marketplace)
Pants: Coco skinny jeans (gift)
Gloves: Izzie's Basic Fluffy Gloves (rose) for SLink AvEnhanced hands
Boots: GField Long Fur Cuff Boots (white)

Location: Santa's Magical Wonderland