Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A First Hand Look At The Past

Dear Diary:

The other day I was looking at the Destination Guide and noticed a place that appealed to me.  It was "Prehistorica: The Dawn Kingdoms".  Perfect!  I've loved dinosaurs all my life and even pursued the subject into university.  I flew out to the sim immediately.

The era that is available on the sim, right now is the Mesozoic, which is my favourite and most others too since it's known as the "age of the dinosaurs". 

The Mesozoic began about 250 million years ago.  Small dinosaurs began to appear at the end of the Triassic Period. The plant eating dinosaurs were prevalent in the next period, the Jurassic but the last period, the Cretaceous, the large carnivores came into being.  The most famous was the extremely large and more than extremely dangerous, Tyrannosaurus Rex.


Prehistorica is wonderful and true to the time period.  The environment shows the over abundance of confers; with some flowering plants starting to grow.  The atmosphere was tropical in most areas.

The dead body beside me is an herbivore which was the main staple of the T Rex and other meat eating animals.  There were even large insects flying around the carcass that I like to think are wasps or bees.

Of course I had to get into the theme and decided to dress as a dinosaur, wearing this dinosaur attire made by meilo monotaur for Meta Body.

If you get a chance, step back in time and visit Prehistorica.  It's worth the visit.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Meta_Body (dinosaur)
Location: Prehistorica: The Dawn Kingdoms