Tuesday, May 20, 2014

KABOOOOM!! Photobomb!

Dear Diary:

Berry's meme this week provided me with laughs, a little embarrassment and many AHA! moments.  I started out by being very polite.  I asked if I could take a picture and be in it with that person.  That was met with chuckles, gaffaws and out-and-out NOs!  I approached singles, couples and groups.  Then I tried to sneak a snapshot with a group of women but they "unpolitely" told me where to go.  I flew into many different locations and didn't find a single person there.  I was about ready to give up for the time when I landed in a pretty spot, and through my mini map spotted two dots that looked promising.  As I got closer, I realized they were also taking a picture of themselves under a bower of white flowers so I slipped behind them for a photobomb.


I was extremely pleased with myself, almost laughing out loud at my success but then I started to feel so guilty.  I had ruined a romantic occasion, that was being snapped for their special personal album.  Wow...the remorse that poured over me!  I apologized profusely for my bad behaviour and quickly flew out of there.

When I got home, I realized they probably were so busy they didn't even know that I would be in their scrapbook. 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog .b sine
Top: Mimikri Roxy (top only)
Jeans: Izzie's Skinny jeans (brown)
Shoes: Gos Gator Sport Clogs (splash)

Pose: HelaMiyo

Location:  I left so fast I can't remember where I was.