Monday, July 14, 2014

A New Store to Me #10

Dear Diary:

I discovered a new store to me the other day and was very excited at some of the things I saw.  The store is called Vitrimi.


I bought this dress thinking it would be perfect for an afternoon garden tea.  It comes in 5 colours - white, red or beige with black trim and black or navy with white trim.  I chose the navy since I had a fascinator that I was dying to wear.  I knew it would be perfect with a navy dress.

Vitrimi offers a lovely selection of dresses.  Some are quite sexy while others offer a lot of cover.  The colours and patterns are abundant.  The casual section has different types of pants and a variety of tops to mix and match.  I made a quick return visit yesterday and saw that Vitrimi is now offering clutch purses and a small selection of shoes compatible with Slink feet.  On the whole, I was impressed with what the store is offering.  

The store has a second floor but no inventory is available there yet.

Right now the group list is relatively small so there is no fee for joining.  Even though you have to pay $1L for the group gifts, you receive very generous fatpacks of the item.  The newest gift is an outfit with 4 dfferent patterned skater girl skirts and a pop top in black or white.  The other group gifts are still offered in the store.

This is a very nice place to shop.  It's easy to see the merchandise and the items are displayed very well.  Fly on over and take a peek at Vitrimi.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Dress: Vitrimi Couture dress (navy)
Gloves: Low lace gloves (white) (SL Marketplace)
Hat: Pirschjaeger white fascinator (SL Marketplace)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Sophia Peeptoe (white)
Earrings: je suis precieuse hoops

Pose: Diesel Works (summer gift)

Location: PixelArt PhotoGardens