Monday, July 7, 2014

A Trip to Summerfest 14

Dear Diary:

It was a beautiful weekend in both my worlds so I decided to take a quick run to Summerfest 14.  I had been early on but the crowds were so big that I had a hard time getting around.  This time it was perfect!


I picked up this bikini from Nylon Outfitters that came in so many colours, it was hard to choose.  The price was right so I picked up a couple of them.  This one went well with my mask and flippers.  Now, out to the beach!

The swimming was great once the water calmed down.

Only a week left to visit Summerfest for some terrific buys.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Dura Boy 44
Bikini: Nylon Outiftters String Bikini (Jailbird) Summerfest14
Mask and fins: Balaclava Divers in City (yellow)

Poses: Flowey Summerfest14

Water texture: Trompe Loeil Water Normal Maps FREE (SL Marketplace)

Location: Otium