Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm A Bad Girl Gone Good

Dear Diary:

Last week, I, along with most of my friends in my second world, took a trip to Hair Fair.  While we were having a blast trying on all the demos, I looked across at my friend Kiki and gasped, "Where did you get that hair?  I HAVE to know!!".  The look instantly took me back to my early "anti-establishment" days in my real world, and I knew I had to buy that hair.

This was exactly how I looked.  My hair was shaved and bleached blonde with black streaks.  It was a bit more spiky but close enough.  The tats were not as evident; the piercings were not so few but this look was me for sure.  It brought back thoughts of those years of rebellion.  It made me laugh when I pictured myself as I used to be.  Who would have thought?

Thanks for the memories.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Lipstick: HeadTurners Matt dark (liquorice)(store is empty at the moment)
Ears: Mandala Steking ears
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Hair: Tameless Remi
Tank: Immerschoen tank top Bad Girl

Tattoo: Letis Tattoo Love/Hate

Cigarette: Nikotin Cigarette classic

Pose: Focus Poses