Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Death Meme

Dear Diary:

I liked being a corpse in the meme last spring but this Death Meme made me really think.  I was alive for this one.


  1. Do you ever think about dying? How do you expect you’ll die?  I don't really think about dying a lot.  I know it's going to happen eventually but I don't plan on it happening soon.  I expect to pass on as a very old, crochety lady.
  2. Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it? No, I don't believe in afterlife.  I do believe that heaven - and hell - is right here with us.  Somedays it's the most beautiful, wonderful place to be and when I have to shovel three feet of snow at -40C at 6 in the morning...well...you know where I am. 
  3. What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why? Apocalypse?  Wow!  I only hope that whatever hits me, it will be fast and permanent.
  4. How many times have you cheated death so far?  Only once that I know of.  At three, I had a serious illness that should have resulted in death.  But if I survived, I would be handicapped physically and mentally.  Although my friends think I do have a mental defiency, I came through it without any problem.
  5. Which fictional villain would you be okay being killed by?   I would choose Professor Moriarity from Sherlock Holmes.  To me, he's like a spider in the middle of a web.  He's smart, clever and thinks everything out before he strikes.  And...oh...if I can't come back to make him miserable (as the next question relates), I know that Sherlock Holmes will catch him for me.  
  6. If you’re murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever or do you give up that opportunity to leave and go to heaven/hell/Cancun?  I would not go peacefully.  I would have to hunt that sucker down.  
  7. Will you have done everything you have wanted by the time you die?  OMG...NO!!!!  There's something new that comes along every day.  I won't have accomplished even a bit of what I want to do.
Well, after thinking about death for the last two days, I'm going to add to my bucket list.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Mina Hair Noor
Hat: Black Arts Laima hat with veil (black)
Dress: Vrsion Rival 4.1 (The Insturments)
Gloves: LOW short lace gloves (black)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Eva Slingback (black satin)

Location: Haunted