Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Taking A Walk In An Autumn Locale

Dear Diary:

It's getting on to the end of October so the gorgeous coloured trees in my area have faded a bit.  A lot have fallen to the ground.  That's provided hours of entertainment for the kids...and more work for parents who are trying to clean up their yards.  I'm afraid my walks through the woods are coming to an end.

In my second world, I was looking for a location that would duplicate the bright, vivid colours that are disappearing quickly for me.  And I found it!!

The sim, appropriately named, is Beautiful.


This sim is true to its name.  For me, the trees reflect my own surroundings.  I don't have a lot of red in leaf colouring but the yellows and oranges are brilliant.  Hats off to Inkie Loudwater for creating this place.  I almost think she did it for me but I know lots of other people enjoy it too.

Visit this wonderful location and experience a walk through a tunnel of colour.

Good Night for now.

Sam is wearing:
Cap: Just Because MG Newsboy Cap (dark wool)
Jacket: Howl Nova jacket (gray) (The Men's Dept)
Jeans: hoorenbeek Skinny jeans (Indie blue)
Boots: theosophy Lewiston boots (tan)
Backpack: Aitui Ridgeway bag (side style)

I'm wearing:
Hat with hair: Ink felting beret
Hoodie: dynasty Nordic hoodie
Pants: Izzie's skinny jeans (burgundy)
Boots: Reek Boston Boot (navy/pink socks) (no longer available)
Backpack: Olive Carry Me Backpack (beige) (no longer available)

Location: Beautiful 4 Seasons