Sunday, January 25, 2015

Saturday is For Shopping

Dear Diary:

Sometimes I get an itch to go shopping.  That often happens in both my worlds but this past Saturday I managed to get the scratching fixed by travelling the grid in my second life.  I did hit many of the major events so here are my favs.


I absolutely loved this coat from Amitomo.  It comes in a two-pack of six different patterns.  There's a woolen turtle neck sweater underneath that comes in complimentary colours.  It can be found at Chapter Four

My next favourite purchase was the scarf from Mikunch, found at The Seasons Story.  I had a difficult time deciding what scarf to buy.  The scarf comes in three different designs - tied at the back; around the neck or the "snood" look.  Each scarf comes in a variety of plain or mixed patterns.  I really liked them all but decided the snood  version looked the best with this coat. 

The boots made by Baiastice, from Fameshed, are a great addition to the outfit.  They can be found in many colours, most that would go with any outfit.  The tassels down the side add a little decoration to the boots.

I tried to pick a wonderful location to show off my shopping endeavours and I did find a great sim.  Timeless Memories has many places to explore or just sit to enjoy the magical landscape.  The sim is excellent for photo opportunities. 

An awesome day for spending some Lindens.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
From Chapter Four:
Hair: Mina Hair Vera
Coat: Amitomo Oversized coat and turtleneck (set 2)
Jeans: Coco skinny jeans (blue) (gacha machine)

From The Seasons Story:
Hat: C'est la vie Lil beret (black) (gacha machine)
Scarf: Mikunch snood (art)

From Fameshed:
Boots: Baiastice Rhino Ankle boots (cerise)

Pose: Marukin

Location: Timeless Memories