Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Have I Ever...Who ME???

Dear Diary:

Berry's got a good Monday Meme going.  These personal ones always make me...ummm..nervous.  But I will answer it as best I can, in my best angelic voice.



1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life?  No

2. Have you ever created content in Second Life?  Yes but very simple things for my own use.  Nothing I would or could sell.

3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life?  Oh yes...lots of times.  Everything from boats, airplanes and seados.  I also own a car and a motorcycle which is far better than the ones I have in my first world.  Does a pogo stick count too?

4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life?  Yes

5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life?  Yes, I've tried a lot of different sports.  I've played ice hockey (I was goalie - not a good position) and I've done archery, skiing and golf, to name a few.

6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life?  OMG...YES!  That WAS my second life when I first started, country, rock, jazz, you name it and I went.  Not so much any more.  I'm older now.

7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life?  Embarrasingly yes.  Years back I ran into a dress designer at her store and totally made an idiot of myself. I still get flushed when I think about it.
 
8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life?  You bet...by myself; with my friends; with my pet; with whoever comes along.

9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life?  Yes I have but not many.

10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life?  That's a pretty easy question for an egotist like myself.  But none have been nor will ever be published.  OK...any offers?

11.  Have you ever dated in Second Life? Yes

12.  Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? I've never had a wedding myself.  That's really not in my agenda but I've been to a few.  I make a great bridesmaid in case someone reading this needs one!

13.  Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? Yes, yes and yes.  This is Second Life were talking about, isn't it?

14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? Hmmm...think I'll take the 5th on this one.

15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life?  Where?

OK...at this point I'm feeling a lot less like my angelic self and I really am surprised I could talk so much through the gag.  Time to say....

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: Madrid Solo-u-color it (Grace)
Lip gloss: Madrid Solo-u-color it (Grace)
Hair: Analog Dog Pop Scotch

Dress: Meli Imako Swan Dress (ivory) (SL Marketplace)

Halo: Icons of Style Angel halo and wings
Silencer: Sue Xue Muted Lips (SL Marketplace)

Pose: Marukin