Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Then and Now - As Time Goes By!

Dear Diary:

I always look forward to Berry's Monday Meme and this week was no exception.  The instructions are:

Meme instructions: Share a side by side comparison of your first blog picture beside a recent picture of your avatar.
 
 

My 2010 picture comes from my second post, found here and my 2015 picture was one I was going to use in a post but didn't. 

The only thing about me that hasn't changed in 5 years is my skin.  I discovered MM skins when I first arrived a few years before I started blogging.  That brand merged into LeLutka and I've stuck with them ever since.  The skin just seems to be me.  My shape is basically the same too (except for a few tweeks and fluffs).  Everything else on me has changed.

I, like Berry, give a lot of credit to the creators in SL for making me look GREAT --- hair that bounces; eyes that reflect; clothes that have folds and makeup that enhances.  All of that, along with Windlight settings, awesome builds, and life-like poses, keeps this avi from getting old.

Now to pass all those wonderful things into RL would be superb!

Good Night for now.

In 2010, I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka IFE Suntan (group gift)
Hair: W&Y MakiMaki gift
Blouse & Skirt: Sascha Mill Hill - MM Board
Earrings: Glow Studio - B&W earrings (black)
 
In 2015, I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Hair: Vanity Hair Nana
Blouse: Marshmallows Hnawy blouse (green) (now only on SL Marketplace)
Earrings & necklace: NHA Maya