Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A New Store to Me #14

Dear Diary:

My friend, Sam, came to visit the other day, wearing a fantastic tee and wild coloured shorts.  He looked very A-1!!  Not that he doesn't look good most of the time but sometimes he can be a bit...ummmm....overly casual.  Of course I had to ask him where he got the new clothes and he told me "Bomshie".  That definitely was a new store to me so I had to fly out and have a look.

I was very impressed with what I found.


When you enter the store, you're in the customer service area where there are great group gifts available on the counter and also a special item offered for the Saturday sale.  This week it was a jumpsuit  of summery colours, at a special price.  Of course I had to buy it since it looks great with sandals or stilettos.

The main floor has a lot of interesting clothing for women, with a small area for men.   Everything is a little edgy with different styling and bright colours.  There are a lot of patterns in skirts and tops.  I really like the brightness and playfulness of the clothes.
I noticed that the displays change quickly.  I've been to the store a few times and there's always new items on display. 

Bomshie does carry a few accessories - a good selection of clutch bags; very nice bracelets and some socks.  Just before the elevator, there is an area with shoes and some coats.

When you visit, don't forget to take the elevator up to the second floor where you'll find a lot more summer outfits, including swim suits.

 I bought a few things at Bomshie that were just my taste and they all fit me perfectly with very little adjustment.  I'm wearing my favourite purchase in the picture.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from Bomshie:
Cara dress (golden)

I'm also wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Eye shadow: mock Cosmetics Miss Vanity sampler
Lashes: Mon Cheri Falsies
Lipstick: Madrid Solo U-color-it Grace
Hair: Dura Boys & Girls 55
Earrings and bracelet: je suis asymetrique (red) (no longer available)
Shoes: kokoia Lupe (red)

Pose: D.Luxx  (now on SL Marketplace)


Location: !ndustry